KTV is focused remuneration policy, concerned about the lives of staff members with the motto created for staff to have a life “full of material and spiritual richness.”
KTV’s remuneration policy is built based on the criteria
- Commensurate with the results of the work, the value of contributions to the KTV
- Competition in the market;
- Encourage increased results and quality of work
- Fair and transparent.
KTV compensation system is classified into 4 categories including
- Salary: Salary manufacturing business (12 months)
- 13th month salary bonus, depending on the business situation of the Group.
- Allowance: for some job positions served include travel assistance, mobile telephone charges, concurrently;
- According to business performance bonuses and achievements under the project / work;
- Welfare: Social insurance / health / unemployment …