Mr. Tran Mai Khuong, a founding member of KTV, is an expert in auditing and consultancy with 20 years working experience of in Vietnam. He is currently the Chairman of the KTV’s Board of Members, in charge of general operations of KTV Auditing Limited Company
BA, M. Acc., CPA Vietnam
• From 9/2006 to present : Chairman of KTV Auditing Limited Company;
• From 8/2002 to 10/2006, as an auditor- working for Vietnam Auditing Company (VACO – Deloitte);
a, Performing Finance Statement Auditing for various types of firms, such as road and railway transportation industry, foreign investment companies and joint stock companies;
b, Performing Vietnam Energy Corporation’s projects auditing which use ODA funds from ADB and WB;
c, Performing financial advisory agreements, training accounting standards, auditing standards, and tax for staffs of various companies;
• From 8/1998 to 7/2002, working as a specialist, specialization in planning of production and general accountant in No.20 Mechanical Company – Ministry of Transport of Vietnam.
Fields of knowledge
• Auditing Financial Statement and Advising Finance for Company, Audit of Final Accounts of Investment Projects;
• Advising, analyzing and assessing the effectiveness of internal control systems and accounting systems in companies;
• Vietnamese and international accounting standards;
• State’s managing rules about finance, tax laws in business activities;
• Management accounting in companies;
• Business activities of railway and road transportation industry;
• Training Accounting and Auditing standards, Tax laws for staffs in companies;
• Advising activities in the field of capital construction.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• National Auditing Certificate – CPA in 2006, Valuation Certificate in 2010;
• Certificate of Australian Standards Association from 2009;
• Master of Accounting – Swinburne University of Technology, in 2006;
• Bachelor of Industry Business Administration and Capital Construction – Hanoi University of Economy, in 1998.