Mrs. Pham Thi Thanh Van, a founding member of KTV, is an expert in auditing and accounting with 20 years working experience in Vietnam. She is currently the legal representative and the director of KTV in charge of internal control, service quality control and professional charge in providing accounting and tax consultancy services of KTV Auditing Limited Company.
Associated member of CPA Australia
• From 9/2006 to present: Managing Director of KTV Auditing Limited Company;
• From 8/2003 to 6/2006, as an auditor- working for Vietnam Auditing Company (VACO – Deloitte);
Auditing Financial Statements for various types of firms, such as transport firms, foreign investment companies, joint stock companíe;
Auditing Vietnam Energy Corporation’s projects which use ODA funds from ADB and WB;
• From 8/1999 to 8/2003, as the Chief accountant of Hoang Tra Co., Ltd.
• From 8/1996 to 8/1999, as an accountant
Fields of Knowledge
• Auditing Financial Statement and Advising Finance for Company, Audit of Final Accounts of Investment Projects;
• Advising, analyzing and assessing the effectiveness of the internal control system and accounting system of the companies;
• Vietnamese and international accounting standards;
• State’s managing rules about finance, tax laws in business activities;
• Management accounting in companies;
• Business activities of railway and road transportation industry.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• National Auditing Certificate – CPA (A class), in 2004;
• Associated member of CPA Australia, in 2014;
• Valuer Certificate, in 2011;
• Certificate for practicing service on Tax procedures, in 2011;
• Bachelor of Accounting – Hanoi University of Economy, in 2003;
• English foreign BA – Hanoi University of foreign language, in 1997;
• Bachelor of BA – Hanoi University of Economy, in 1996.