Mr. Nguyen Phi Long is an expert in auditing with 15 years experience of working in Vietnam. He is currently the Consultant at KTV, participate in auditing and financial consultancy contracts of the Company.
• From 12/2006 to present : as a consultant Specialist of KTV Auditing Limited Company,
• From 12/2005 to 12/2006, as a chief accountant for a branch of Binh Minh Import, Export and Trading company;
• From 3/2005 to 12/2005, as an internal auditor for Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank;
• From 6/2003 to 3/2005, as a financial director for Son Ha company;
• From 6/2002 to 5/2003, as an accountant for Vietnam Safety Product Equipment Company;
• From 6/1999 to 6/2002, as an accountant work for Vietnam Miwon Company;
• From 10/1997 to 9/1998 as assistant for a developing project manager of Hanoi Law Company.
Fields of knowledge
• Financial consultant and administration for companies and developing investment projects;
• Advising, analysis and assessing the effectiveness of the internal control system and accounting system of the companies;
• Vietnamese and international accounting standards;
• State’s managing rules about finance, tax laws in business activities;
• Management accounting in companies;
• Lecturing and trainning accounting theory and practice for professional accountants;
• Knowledge of trading in banking, financial market and financial instruments;
• Knowledge of trading in property, inox product, hydroelectricity and clothing industries.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Member of Australian professional auditing association, in 2003;
• Master of Accounting – Swinburne University of Technology, in 2002;
• Bachelor of Economics/BA – Metropolitan Business College.